- 5:10 a.m.: Wake up.
- 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.: Work. I was supposed to have two training meetings today but they were both canceled due to projector issues. I enjoy learning new things, but I can't say I was too upset about not having to go to meetings.
- 11:15 a.m.: Lunch with three interns, Jennifer, and Megan.
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Break. I sat in my office and worked on my Bible study. And ate green beans. Random, but I knew I wouldn't get home until after 6, and I didn't want to be starving because when I'm tired and hungry, I get pretty cranky.
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: NL team meeting. Bonus: Cheryl brought cookies.
- 6:30 p.m.: Home to change and make a grocery list ... I already made one, but it is MIA.
- 7:00 - 7:30 p.m.: Grocery shopping at Kroger. I budget $120 for food every month, but tonight I made my first June trip and spent $48; I'm pretty sure that can last me through the end of the month, though I might need more milk. My mom sends me coupons (thanks, Mom!) so I try to be thrifty. I recently bought laundry detergent, but Kroger had all® detergent for 2.99 on sale this week, and I had a $2 off coupon for the Oxi-Active™ kind. So I walked out of there with quality detergent for 99 cents. Winner!
- 7:30 - 7:45 p.m.: Do dishes, water gerber daisies (which now have five flowers blooming!), vacuum kitchen, change Miles' litter, clean bathroom sink and mirror.
- 7:45 - 7:55 p.m.: Shower.
- 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.: Read mail, blog, go to sleep.
Friday: Artist interview. I'll blog on that tomorrow.
Saturday: FYK Lawn Party. I'm trying not to psyche myself out by thinking I'll be the only single homeowner there, but there's a drawing for a free year of yard service and heaven knows I have some major weed issues.
Sunday: Church. Nothing else! Hallelujah for the sabbath.
It is well,